'
Home > Videography, Weddings > Nicholson Vineyard, Santa Cruz Mountains | Laura + Stroy

Nicholson Vineyard, Santa Cruz Mountains | Laura + Stroy

August 6th, 2010

When You Know

A chance introduction by friends brought Laura and Stroy together. Stroy knew from the first day that he wanted to marry Laura. She thought it was weird and a red flag! But by the second or third day, she knew she had to have him too.

Laura, I knew I had to have Stroy too, but for a different reason. 🙂 After photographing his beautiful work for his construction website, I knew I wanted to hire Stroy to build the addition to my home/studio because of his attention to detail.

It was a compliment likewise when the couple only considered my team for their wedding photography and cinematography needs, especially knowing what a perfectionist Stroy is. We enjoyed spending the day shooting their wedding in Nicholson Vineyards in the Santa Cruz Mountains of Aptos, California. It was a beautiful Saturday spent under blue skies, surrounded by sunflowers, with a wonderful couple in love.

Thanks for having us be a part of your day, Laura and Stroy!

1. Laura Kaiser
    August 6th, 2010 at 20:05 | #1

You are amazing Michael!
    Wow. I am speechless.
    Thank you so very much.

Laura 🙂

2. Els Hermens
    August 7th, 2010 at 00:00 | #2

Laura, Stroy and Bodie!

Thank you for sharing these very nice moments from your weddingday! It made me cry wachting the video..I am proud.
    You bove looked so nice. What can I say more…….

Love & Hugs

Els, Theo.

Theo jr., Elizabeth & Pieter

3. August 7th, 2010 at 10:18 | #3

Absolutely beautiful, Jeff and I are still drying our eyes. That has to be the most amazing heartwarming movie we have ever seen! It was like watching a true romantic production on the silver screen.
    The setting was perfect. Laura, you looked stunning and Stroy, you looked so happy. Unfortunately, as we were unable to attend the big day we would like to thank michael for his great work and giving us the chance to experience some of the emotions of that special occasion.

Love Jeff and Liz

4. August 7th, 2010 at 11:39 | #4

What a beautiful video………and beautiful ceremony. I felt like I was there sharing your amazing moment. Congratulations! and the best of luck building your lives together. (WOW…Michael is truly talented!)…..

Kathy

5. John W Home Jr
    August 11th, 2010 at 14:50 | #5

Laura, Stoy & Bodie,

This fabulous video completely captured the spirit of your relationship, the reason and purpose of this day and more importantly who each of you truly are. Yes I see a beautiful place and a group of people who care a great deal about you but most significantly I see you.

Much Love
    Dad

6. Nick
    August 11th, 2010 at 22:46 | #6

Bodie~

Not only are you a happy & handsome little man.
    You truly have an amazing mom and an awesome dad!

Wow… this video captures a day I won’t ever forget!
    Thanks again for letting me part of your day.

Love & Hugs to all three of you,
    Pina~

7. Heather
    July 21st, 2011 at 18:56 | #7

Wow, what an amazing and memorable video. I should have grabbed the tissue before playing. Beautiful!

Comments are closed.